Thursday, April 15, 2010

One Month

The fact that I'm graduating in one month has actually started to feel real lately.
I am really starting to realize all the people here that have become part of my life and how many people I am actually going to miss seeing every day, or even just running into on campus. I am appreciating all the close relationships I've made with the professors here that I am so grateful for.
I have made a personal promise to myself to not get stressed out or overwhelmed about anything in the next few weeks regardless of the amount of work I have or things I need to accomplish in a short amount of time. I usually let this time of the year get the best of me and I just can't afford to let that happen this year!
I am just going to enjoy the next 4 weeks as much as I can because there will never be another time in my life like this!

Here's to making the most of the last few remaining days! Carpe Diem.

0 comments: