Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Job Search is ON!

I officially attended my first Career Fair today!
I have been anticipating this event for a few months now, never thought I'd make it, and definitely did not think my nervous system would be able to handle it!!
Multiple interviewing in one day is the epitome of things that make me most nervous in life.

Alas, I had a small panic attack for the few days prior, finally decided on an appropriate outfit, got all my resumes printed, portfolio put together, and all my belongings organized. I showed up, interviewed with a few schools, and called it a day. I left in one piece and feeling pretty good.

I am starting to feel hopeful. Jobs are starting to be posted and I am feeling like there is hope. As of next week I will have officially applied to 6 jobs. It's definitely a start! Some I would LOVE more than others, but I will absolutely go where anyone will hire me!

My fingers will be crossed until September! Keep yours crossed for me!

0 comments: