Wednesday, February 17, 2010

These Are The Times To Remember Because They Will Not Last Forever

This past weekend I finally did something that I've wanted to do for the past few years...spent a weekend in Elon, NC!

It was sooooooo nice to get away from school and not do anything but relax and have LOTS of fun!

We covered just about everything we could in the few days I was there and my wonderful hostess made sure she gave us the ultimate southern experience!

We ate biscuits at Bojangles, cured hangovers at Sonic, fine-dined at a mexican restaurant with margaritas on the side, had a cozy and delicious home-made dinner, and celebrated a super fun weekend with chocolated covered...everything!

Aside from all the eating- we got a tour of the beautiful campus, fell in love with the Greek store, saw Valetines Day, and had the ultimate experience at the Cruz Thru!!


To put our final mark on Elon we got to find out the meaning of Bomo. =)
Overall, it was the best weekend ever with the best friends ever. I am so happy I got to catch up with friends I don't get to see nearly enough and meet new friends. It's weekends like these that make me never want to grow up and leave college!!


"You're going to miss this, you're going to want this back. You're going to wish these days hadn't gone by so fast..."

0 comments: