Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fit Camp

Holy. Moly.

This week I started "Fit Camp". It is an 8 week, 2 times a week, workout 'camp' with a personal trainer and a group of about 10. Every Monday and Wednesday night we work out together with the trainer for an hour and then we have 'homework' every other day of the week. Along with the workouts she has given us different diets to go by.

This is probably going to be more difficult than any of the classes I am taking. We just started this week and I am finally feeling motivated and ready to go. This is exactly what I need and I am so ready to have someone kicking my ass into shape.

I am just hoping I can keep this motivation going through all 8 weeks and keep up with the homework/dieting along with my other crazy schedule.

So far, so good...I'll keep you updated. Today was camp day #2 and I can barely walk. YIKES!

0 comments: